Hello Philippe,
   There is an archive of old Elecraft Reflector email.  I am sure there is
someone out there who can help you find the Iraq Elecraft Net listing.  I am
unsure of how long ago it was but at least three or four years ago.
   Congratulations on your new radio.  I am sure you will have fun with it.
From UAE you should be able to find a lot of nice DX unavailable to me at this
current point in our sunspot cycle.  I have this really big ocean to my west
and south which cuts down on contacts quite a bit.  If we could make it a
little narrower I could hit further into Asia more easily.
   GL and 73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS