From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]on Behalf Of Philippe Trottet
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:32 PM
To: Kevin Rock; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB Net results (11-15-09)

Hi Kevin,
Yesterday W2  on 20m was 59+ on my area, 18:25GMT.
No directional antenna on my side due to local constraints, only a 40m
DELTA loop sloping 45ยบ, top feeded with an 4:1 balun from Bob KZ5R
(LLC-balun design)...located on the top of a 32 stairs building, less
1km from the sea.
Bst 73's
Philippe

>>> Kevin Rock <kevinr...@earthlink.net> 16-11-2009 9:11 >>>
Hello Philippe,
   There is an archive of old Elecraft Reflector email.  I am sure
there is someone out there who can help you find the Iraq Elecraft Net
listing.  I am unsure of how long ago it was but at least three or four
years ago.
   Congratulations on your new radio.  I am sure you will have fun with
it.  From UAE you should be able to find a lot of nice DX unavailable to
me at this current point in our sunspot cycle.  I have this really big
ocean to my west and south which cuts down on contacts quite a bit.  If
we could make it a little narrower I could hit further into Asia more
easily.
   GL and 73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS