I bought a long power strip from Home Depot; it's black and yellow and the
spacing between outlets was wide enough to allow a multitude of wall warts
to be attached.  I cannot remember the brand, but I do remember the price;
about 50 dollars.  It wasn't cheap, at least compared to most power strips.
It's fused and uses heavy gauge main wiring; heavy enough to run an SB-220
from.

73 de James K2QI

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Edward Dickinson, III <
softb...@windstream.net> wrote:

> Wall warts are like Tribbles.
>
> Has someone found the near perfect, readily available, budget outlet strip
> for wall warts?
>

> 73,
>
> Dick - KA5KKT

73 de James K2QI