Thanks for the replies.  More are welcome.

I've been searching on the internet some and found a strip designed for wall
warts.  The Furman Pluglock comes from a power conditioning company geared
towards musicians.  ~$50 list/$30 Amazon.  It has 5 outlets, each with a
device to clamp the wall wart.  While it doesn't appear to have a switch it
does have a circuit breaker.  The spacing scales to about 2 1/4" o.c. for
the outlets.  My large, 2 amp wall warts are about 2 1/4" wide.  It might
even handle my universal wart at 2 5/8" with smaller warts aside.  I'd like
to mount on a vertical surface.  This unit with warts a-hangin' might be a
little deep.  See video.

http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?div=01&id=PlugLock-PFP

Also in searching around, I came across an idea for 'chargers' on a outlet
strip.  Put the strip on a timer-outlet so the chargers run occasionally.

Strictly 'amateur' interest here.

73,

Dick - KA5KKT