Unless you are using LP-Pan for its panadapter functions, LP-Bridge
is probably overkill.  The free Enterlogic VSPE port splitter will
create multiple virtual ports that share a single "real" port (USB
or motherboard) and allow multiple applications to access the K3
simultaneously.

Note, with multiple applications there are limitations ... the total
polling load can not exceed the processing capability of the K3
controller.  In addition, each application must be able to ignore
may process the data (e.g., the IF; data) but unexpected data should
not be capable of confusing any application.

The most significant problem with multiple software access is the
case of multiple command strings.  It is nearly impossible to make
multiple command strings work in a shared access environment due
to the probability that a poll from one application will occur in
the middle of a command string from another application.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV