Dear Tom & the list,

At 02:35 AM 12/14/2009 +0000, you wrote:

>As far as the reflector, some of us urged Elecraft to separate the K2 and
>K3 lists in some way, but they have opted not to do so. As a result, this
>is not the resource it used to be for a K2 owner. You can still get ALL
>your questions answered here, so don't get me wrong, but you will drown in
>K3 trivia if you just monitor the list, and there is no easy way to receive
>only K2-related threads that I know of.

I use Eudora 7 Mail Client, and believe others may have some of the
same abilities.

I set the filters to look for K3 in the subject or in the body, and
if so it goes in the trash as read.
K2 is the next filter so it puts those in the Elecraft mailbox.
Those that don't have K3 or K2 go in the In mailbox.

It isn't a foolproof system, but it really helps me seperate out the
K3 messages.

TR, WB6TMY