And, if you don't have enough space for a radial field on the ground,
try a vertical doublet, center fed with balanced line for multi-band
operation. I've been using one for years which is 32 ft. tall and can
be loaded easily from 30 meters to 15 meters. Much better for dx than
my low dipole and the elevated feedpoint (at 16 ft.) seems to help
overcome ground clutter (enclosing block walls etc.). The wire is
supported by a 32 ft. telescoping fiberglass pole, with footprint less
than one square foot!

Bob NW8L