160-10  One antenna.  I have a Zero Five 43 ft vertical and the matching
network described in Dec QST for 80/160.  Most bands are close to flat and
only one band needs one touch of the K3 ATU.  Works very well.  I have a Pro
67 B Mosley beam at 72 feet and when switching back and forth, it surprises
me.  Small yard space.  Drive some ground rods down and put out a few wires
buried in the soil.

Phil

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.