There are several other issues with N1MM Logger and the K3.

1) N1MM Logger sets the "wrong" sideband when changing bands
   because it sets mode before changing frequencies
2) N1MM logger drops out of "run" when operating split and
   tuning VFO A (receive VFO)
3) the UP/DN keys for moving RIT operate in a fixed 20 Hz
   or 100 Hz step instead of the values set in the N1MM
   configuration.
4) N1MM Logger does not follow the split/sub status set on
   the transceiver front panel (even though support is
   present in the K3 CAT protocol to determine sub/split
   status).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV