This creates a situation that is potentially hazardous
to your equipment.  The AC "third (green) wire" is supposed
to be connected to ground only at the main panel/service
entrance.  However, since it is connected to the chassis
of the power supply, it is also connected through the power
supply and radio to ground via the coaxial cable.

If the point at which the coaxial cables enter the building
is not the same place that power enters the building, any
nearby lightning strike can set up a significant difference
in voltage between the power line "safety ground" and the
RF ground (feedline shields/tower).  That difference can
fry any electronics connected to both "grounds."

There are techniques for dealing with this problem ... but
they are not necessarily easy or inexpensive.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV