I have both.  Each has different results.  The DSP unit has many settings and
it takes a bit of time to set your personal setttings.  I use both, sometimes
together or one or the other.  The best thing about the DSP is you have an
infinite amount of settings.  This, of course, can be undaunting without alot
of patience.

Bill
K9YEQ
KX1, K2, K3, THP HL2.5Kfx