I have, in previous set-ups used Air-conditioning ducting to  help a lot
with blower noise by rerouting the air-flow (further) away from the
operating position. This also allowed me to situate the amp in a
location that would have been otherwise unsuitable due to poor airflow

needless to say if anyone else wishes to try this, then please take good
care to ensure that the airflow is still more than good enough to
provide the required cooling and the duct for the exhaust air can handle
the heat. I used an aluminium flexible duct for the exhaust

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ