From: turnbull <turnb...@net1.ie>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - 'High Isolation Headphones'
To: "Deni" <foxfive....@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bob - W0GI" <b...@gotoloveland.com>, elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 1:09 PM

If one checks the website for these phones previously given there is a link to
a UK distributor.   The EX 29 price delivered to EI land is about £99.

I have also tried ear defenders and sony earplug phones.   It is indeed very
quiet but the defenders are uncomfortable to wear.  The clamping action over
the full period of a contest is uncomfortable and tiring.  I would prefer the
Pro-Set Plus by Heil even though they do not block external sounds nearly as
well. I am going to try the EX 29.

             73 Doug EI2CN