Hi all,

In case anyone's interested, I got through with test and alignment II on my
K2 last night. Everything seemed to proceed normally.

Again, I didn't seem to run into any trouble. My first kit and all I'm
expecting to have busted something but so far all OK (even the install of
L33 hi hi). Maybe I'll mess something up putting in the transmitter and the
rest of the RX in the next build phase, who knows hi.

I do need to redo the filter calibration tho, as I didn't get them setup the
way I want or record any values. And I'm definitely going to have to add the
noise blanker if I have any hope of using the rig at home. The line noise is
unbelievable here hi! So that'll be my first project after finishing the rig
itself I guess....
On to build phase III....

LS