lstavenhagen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In case anyone's interested, I got through with test and alignment II on
> my K2 last night. Everything seemed to proceed normally.....
>

> On to build phase III....
>
> LS

Congratulations on your success.  I remember how excited I was last year
when I powered up my K2 and was able to receive signals on 40m.  Just take
your time and you will be rewarded with a wonderful radio.  There are a ton
of parts on the RF board, but the each get added one at a time.  Double
check each parts value and solder joints and it should work the first time.

Have fun,

Fred, KC9QQ