I have the Ameritron AL-1500 and it's a powerhouse.
Used to have an Alpha 77SX and that was double this
amp. I like to use power in contests but playing by
the rules is a mandate so over the max legal power
is of no value. I use a factory aligned LP-100A to
keep me legit. This is not A QSK amp and the
Ameritron QSK is PIN diode which will not handle a
moderate SWR mismatch at higher power.

I would love a SS amp by Elecraft for the QSK would
be stellar and the amplifier would be quieter than
this AL-1500. I would want it capable of 1500W and
gravy would be to have it capable of running this
power in a RTTY contest. Auto tune is not necessary
if the QSK can operate under 3:1 SWR at full output.

I would want it offered as a kit and would expect
$2,400 as such, add 400 for AT.

Gary
KA1J

Check please