From: "lawrence libsch" <llib...@bellsouth.net>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:48:50 -0800 PST
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft Amps

Group -

     For those who believe Elecraft can't compete in the amp market, I ask you
to consider the market into which Elecraft introduced the K3. Now almost 4000
of us have sold or retired other high quality transceivers for the K3.
    It's excellent that many K3 owners already have quality amps that function
well for them. Many of us, however would like to purchase an amp from Elecraft
with true K3 compatibility and the kind of quality and service advantages that
Elecraft has brought to the K3.

                                                               K4KGG,   Larry