I also would like to see the config menu blow out to the P3 if you have
it...

So you open the config menu an then you get to see all the parameters
and their current values displayed over on the larger LCD.  Then you can
scroll to the one you want to change and turn the other knob to change
its value.

But it would be nice to get a snapshot of things all at once rather than
individually scrolling through them one by one.

~Brett (KC7OTG)