Dave,

Please *not* Yahoo groups!
While it is popular, it has many drawbacks for me.  I find it just as
difficult (and even more) to find a particular post on the web version
as it is in the digest form of this or any other reflector.  At least
some of the formats of this reflector offer threaded posts which are
helpful in some instances and the search function on the archives is
handy at times too.  I have not found equivalents in the Yahoo groups.
For the Yahoo groups that I subscribe to, I request individual emails,
and I handle them in the same way as I do for the Elecraft reflector
posts - let my email client put them into the Elecraft folder, and I can
use the delete button from there.

73,
Don W3FPR