We had a very good net today.  Signals were generally good, and we had 37
participants over the 40 minute net.  We had check-ins that spanned from
Ireland (EI6IZ, Brendan who peaked at S9 in Oregon off the side of my quad)
through New Zealand (ZL1PWD, Peter). The discussions centered on information
about the P3 and the status and options on the DSP upgrade.

Here is the list of the group:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

AB1DD           Carl            VT      K3      3782
VE3QF           Tony            ON      K3      137
AE6IC           Fred            CA      K3      2241
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3      99
N9QR            Mike            IN      K3      3786
W1DFB           Don             MA      K3      2937
N1LQ            Dave            MA      K3      371
W0NTA           Dick            CO      K3      1208
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
W0FM            Terry           MO      K3      474
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
W5EWA           Stan            TX      K3      690
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
W0GI            Bob             CO      K3      3903
KB0YH           Gus             CO      K3      441
K8MBY           Phil            OH      K3      609
W6VY            Bob             CA      K3      1590
N3XPD           Mike            PA      K2      4935
W6FXE           David           CA      FT101ZD
K4GCJ           Garry           NC      K3      1597
NF4L            Mike            FL      K3      3539
KB9VHA  Mark            IL      K3      3487
N9YKE           Don             WI      K3      2505
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
KB9ZUV  Gary            IN      IC751A
N3CAQ           Dave            PA      K3      3788
W4PFM           Bob             VA      K3      1673
EI6IZ           Brendan EI      K3      39
AD4C            Hector  FL      K3      2192
K4CCH           Charles GA      K3      3509
VE4QZ           Doug            MB      K3      1021
ZL1PWD  Peter           NZ      K3      139
VE5GAM  Glen            SK      TS530S
WA1RM           Bob             MA      Jupiter
W6TUK           Scott           CA      K3
KC7OTG  Brett           OR      FT101E
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P