Chuck,

The short answer is YES.
The longer answer is if you move far enough away from the original
frequency where the antenna was tuned,. and the SWR increases, just do
another TUNE and that will be remembered for  that band segment too.

I believe you also asked about an external wattmeter - that is not
required at all, the indicators on the K3 display will tell you what is
going on.
If you do use an external wattmeter, be aware that you cannot insert it
between the K3 PA and the KAT3.  That is the only place that the SWR
will change (BTW, that is the place that is monitored for power and SWR
by the K3 itself and indicated on the display).
An external wattmeter in your antenna line after the tuner will show an
unchanging SWR - whatever SWR the coax is running at and that will not
change with tuning the KAT3.  While that may be informative, it is not
important for the K3 operation.

73,
Don W3FPR