From: Joe Subich, W4TV <li...@subich.com>
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Heil HC-4, HC-5
To: "'Hector Padron'" <ad4c2...@yahoo.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 2:23 PM

The CM-500 is a very good headset for the money but the
microphone has far too many lows and is lacking in high
frequency response necessary for articulation.  While it
is possible to fix the problem with the TX EQ it should
not be necessary to do so.

Unfortunately, I lost the HC-5 in my 25 year old ProSet
this past weekend and given the price/availability of
replacement elements and other parts, I'll probably have
to replace the entire ProSet rather than just the HC5 and
and housing.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV