Hi,

Yes please, a remotable, weatherproofed 500W tuner with balanced capability
would create an instant order here. Until then, I will continue to rely on
my modified MFJ tuner (remote the "tune" function with a wire and
weatherproofed in a plastic feed container). It's starting to show signs of
corrosion and decay after 4 CNY winters but it's still working fine. I have
a spare on hand to install when it gives out. It's cheap enough to be a
throwaway item. Hint: Use Ethernet for the remote connection, please. It's
easy nowadays.

AB2TC - Knut