From: "Terry Posey" <tpo...@nettally.com>
   Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:16:58 -0400
   I have already acquired a high duty cycle, low distortion, 1.5KW amplifier
   years ago. Now I would like a small, light, and portable HF+6-meter
   amplifier for DXpedition duty.  I personally will not consider ANY amplifier
   that cannot Perform on 6-meters in a small stylish, compact, light, and low
   distortion package.  Your mileage does vary.

Interestingly M-Squared was showing a VERY small high-power 6M amp.  I
didn't pay a lot of attention and can't locate the sheet I picked up
about it, but 6M folks might want to check it out.

Given the size and direction of the KPA-500, I think it'll be in demand.
500W on RTTY with DXpedition/contesting duty cycles make me happy.

My IC-2KL with a commercial switching supply weighs 25 pounds (I'm
home now), and I thought that was pretty good.  It's also larger (both
pieces together).

73, doug