Hi Bill

Yes, I was using headphones. I will do further tests with the internal 2 tone
generator and see if I still get the  oscillation. Unfortunately I have very
good hearing so every pip and squeak I can hear. Even with the sidetone running
I can hear that mysterious relay resonance when keying.

If Elecraft releases a mod or  update I may try that at a later date. In the
meantime its of no consequence to me. I was unfortunately spending a lot of
time trying to EQ a  mic and thats why I noticed the artifact.

73
John