And one more additive, Ken, along with that.. is that if you don't mention qrp,

you just may have a nice long conversation. It is absolutely amazing how the
conversation just ends... with in two exchanges of when the other station hears
me say something about running qrp... low power or a known low power radio.

  And the same station in some cases will keep talking to me for quite a while,
sometimes with less power out here, as long as it isn't mentioned.

  However, it may be necessary to make it known, to a net control station, for
some odd reason.

  Some guys know that I run qrp, so it isn't a big deal, but when I get a Q
with a measured tenth of a watt... that's pretty cool... Washington State..
surprised me too.

and I was just fooling around with the test out of a new rig.

  Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy