Oh, it is mostly over my head, but thank you for the explaintion. My
frist transceiver was a Kenwood. They were at one time one of the
best. Maybe Elecraft has started a new apporach to transceivers.
N6XVT 73

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2010, at 6:38 PM, "Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy"
<gm4...@btinternet.com