Lyle:  I also second Paul's suggestion - I fact I made this same recommendation
to number the various changes / modifications a number of months ago, but
nothing seems to have come of it.

Before retirement,  I spent most of my career with the Collins Canada Div of
Rockwell and was involved with many of their Ham radio products (most noteably
the KWM / HF -380) and they all had their service modifications / bulletins
numbered.  It made referring to them and keeping track of the status of an
individual radio much easier.  (Part of the difficulty for the K3 (and perhaps
other Elecraft products) is that the title and description that is used for an
individual change isn't consistent from place to place in the various documents
or on the web site.)  The use of SB-XX would be unambiguous (and its much
shorter).

Request that this be numbering request be reconsidered.

Thanks & 73

Doug Joyce,  VE3MV