Hi Doug,

Filter bandwidth is stored per-mode. At present, all data sub-modes
share the same bandwidth. I'll look at what would be required to split
them out.

Meanwhile, you could use the user-programmable NORM settings, 1 and 2,
to switch between two often-used bandwidths in DATA modes. See page 24
of the owner's manual.

73,
Wayne
N6KR