Come on people...get real.....but then  the power cord on my k3 is too long fro
the distance from the k3 to the 12 vdc supply...guess maybe an option on power
cord length......

Come on get real and let this list do what it is intended for.

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're
headed!! Susan Meckley, Skipper W7KFI-mm  AFA9SM                         USSV
DHARMA