Hi Ralph,

I think its a fair critique, but I would encourage you to approach them in a more positive fashion. For example, I think they do raise a number of valid points, and this seems the first most of us have seen of IRV supporters actually trying to tackle the issues head on.

I would encourage you to start with affirming their valid points before criticizing the (notable) weaknesses, as I think it will make it more likely for them to acknowledge your complaints. After all, you're trying to write *to* them, not *about* them, so it pays to be civil.

-- Ernie P.