Still not into alphabet soup, seems to me what I wrote here deserves more response as to Nader. The 35 Nader backers:
Are strong enough to dream of winning - therefore voting Nader first, just in case.
Hate Bush - therefore voting him last.
Like what Condorcet does - agreeing with them that Kerry should win for being liked better than Bush.
See IRV, treating Nader as a spoiler, failing to declare Kerry the winner.

The words below bother me:
     Seems like what afflicts IRV here is properly called a spoiler.
     Condorcet spoiler problems, if any, therefore differ from IRV's.