Bart Ingles wrote:

Dave Ketchum wrote:

We NEED a committee.

Seems to me it's Russ's web site. If he wants collaborators or feedback, he certainly knows where to find them. I think most of us would be willing to review and comment on anything on the site, or any proposed changes to it.

Bart

Thank you for the proposal.

Assuming the Committee found something like this acceptable, there might be little more for them to do, beyond existing.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] people.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
Dave Ketchum 108 Halstead Ave, Owego, NY 13827-1708 607-687-5026