electionmethods wasn't the ideal resource site on the topic, but it was decent and I've seen a lot of people get in the habit of linking to it (here and on /. and other blog/communities). That stability is perhaps the biggest loss of this change.

If we can't rely on it to be there anymore, maybe we'll have to spruce up our own sites a bit.

I have a couple sites, and where appropriate I'd love to link to the other work that you all have done.
I have:
http://bolson.org/voting/
http://betterpolls.com/ (a new alternative to CIVS)