On Mar 31, 2005, at 03:38, Gervase Lam wrote:

Schulze(Margins) (also known as Cloneproof Schwartz Sequential Dropping
and Beatpath etc...) is possibly another reasonable method.  See the
recent "LNHarm performance" thread.

Thanks, I'm already familiar with this one. My opinion briefly: nice design, strong against strategies, don't know if meant to be sincere or just strategy proof, linearization of group opinions (if meant to be a sincere method) and Smith set could be discussed.

This mailing list is a bit too active with respect to the time I have available so I have not followed the "LNHarm performance" thread in detail, but I'll check if I'll learn more from there.

Best Regards,
Juho