Trees by Proxy starts at the bottom, such as village, but then extends
upward to town, county, and state, as practice works toward perfection.

Below registering of  candidates is mentioned - makes sense for, even
though filing a proxy is easy, such should not elect someone with no interest.

Abd and I have similar goals in different worlds.  Perhaps our having
separate threads will clarify for readers.

DWK

--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    people.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek
                  If you want peace, work for justice.

----