On Jan 30, 2009, at 6:57 PM, Kathy Dopp wrote:

4. use a method that does not require computer programs that are so
complex that they are considered to be of exponential runtime to run
and so difficult to accurately write that so far not one US vendor has
written an accurate one (unlike in IRV/STV)

Writing an IRV counter of exponential runtime strikes me as a requiring spectacular incompetence. Not that I'd entirely discount that possibility, but I have to say that even vendors of US voting equipment aren't that dumb.