It gets worse…  Now, even the “reboot from a working CF card” trick isn’t
working for me.  I can’t get it to display the boot menu in the BIOS at all.
When booting, the keyboard is simply ignored, no matter what the history is.

So, I can’t find out what the firmware rev is…  It requires a working keyboard
to find out!

I’m at my wits end!
Rick