Hi Brian… Thanks for the suggestion.  Yes, I do have a serial cable.  I haven’t
tried it yet because I’d have to take the board out of its case to access the
serial port pins.  But it’s the obvious next thing to try.

I’ll give that a try — but it may have to wait for the weekend when I’ve got
some spare time.

Thanks!

Rick