From: elinux-MinnowBoard <elinux-minnowboard-boun...@lists.elinux.org> On
Behalf Of zahra rahimkhani
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:05 AM
To: MinnowBoard Development and Community Discussion
<elinux-minnowboard@lists.elinux.org>
Subject: [MinnowBoard] firmware with Bios for minnowboard max

Dear Friends

I downloaded firmware of    MinnowBoard MAX 0.91 64-Bit because I think it have
BIOS and I can use freebsd 9.2 that do not support UEFI.
I put it on my chip but it show this message .
">>>>Start boot option, Press <F2> or <DEL> to enter setup page(5 Sec)....."
and crashed . I can not type anything in  this stage.

I would be grateful if you let me know how solve it ?
My board had version 0.77 before.

Best wishes,