That's a pretty reasonable way to do it.  Another option could be could be
to use one div and use `Animation.send`.   Basically you could do something
like this.

```
Animation.interrupt
    [ Animation.to [Animation.opacity 0]
    , Animation.send DoneFadingOutOldTextPleaseSwitchModelToNewText
    , Animation.to [Animation.opacity 1]
    ]
```

In this case you'd have to keep new text in a 'staging area' in your model
and then switch it in when DoneFadingOutOldTextPleaseSwitchModelToNewText
fires.