On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 5:07 PM, 'Rupert Smith' via Elm Discuss <
elm-discuss@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I don't think I have quite grokked what you are trying to do.
>
> Have you considered making a custom Platform.Program implementation
> specifically for web components, as I suggested previously?

 Yes, this is what I try to figure out how to do.

If you take a look at this tentative code:
https://github.com/pdamoc/elm-box/blob/master/examples/LabeledInc.elm

I'm trying to implement a component that is made out of a button that when
clicked increments a private counter.

In the final form, I would want to be able to set the label of the button
from a consumer of the component and receive some custom event from the
component.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/