On 22 December 2012 21:12, Joomla Services <i...@joomlaservices.ca> wrote:

> I tried what you suggested and am having difficulties. To begin with the EL
> Repo repositories were already configured and when I tried your suggestion I
> get the following:
>
> # yum --disablerepo \* --enablerepo elrepo-testing install kmod-qla4xxx
> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
>
> Error getting repository data for elrepo-testing, repository not found

Interesting (in a puzzling way). It could be that your fastest
(closest) mirror isn't in sync with our main mirror. But that still
does not explain the 'repository not found' message.

Have you tried a 'yum clean all', followed by a 'yum --disableplugin
\* --disablerepo \* --enablerepo elrepo-testing list available
kmod-qla4xxx' ?

If that show the package is available, use --

yum --disableplugin \* --disablerepo \* --enablerepo elrepo-testing
install kmod-qla4xxx

Alan.