On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 3:03 PM, B.J. McClure <keepert...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Yes, I did reboot and now I have fixed the broken symlink and the
> libglx.so.331.20 module now loads.  The GUI now shows compiz thinks there is
> 3D support but there are none of the wobbly windows or cube effects working.
>
> In var/log/Xorg.0.log I see some error messages that appear to say the
> monitors do not support "Nvidia 3D stereo".  Not sure exactly what it is
> trying to tell me but the monitors functioned well with 3D and previous
> kmod-nvidea-325.15.
>
> B.J.

Just tried compiz on a RHEL6.4 system with
kmod-nvidia-331.20-1.el6.elrepo installed. As far as I can tell, there
is no issue. The wobbly windows or cube effects working. So, this
might be related to the hardware. You might want to downgrade the
nvidia driver and see if the problem is ascribed to the latest update
to the Nvidia driver.

Akemi