Hello,

I was reading the Org-mode manual, at section "10.1.3.2 Template
expansion":
https://orgmode.org/manual/Template-expansion.html

And I was a little bit confused by the "%:keyword". The manual say:
"Specific information for certain link types, see below."

Where did this link come from ?

When is it defined, and from/to where ?

To be able to use the "%:keyword" in a capture: Do I need to store a
link before calling org-capture ? Or do the call of org-capture will
automatically store a link to where my point is before the call ?

The manual page of template expansion did not explain it.

Also, if a capture template is selected after an org-protocol call, the
documentation say that only 3 keywords are available: %:link’,
‘%:description’ and ‘%:annotation’.

Is it possible to passe more keyword through an org-protocol call ?

Best regards

-------
Gendre Sébastien