On 11/07/2024 13:59, Sébastien Gendre wrote:
I was reading the Org-mode manual, at section "10.1.3.2 Template
expansion":
https://orgmode.org/manual/Template-expansion.html

And I was a little bit confused by the "%:keyword". The manual say:
"Specific information for certain link types, see below."

Where did this link come from ?

When is it defined, and from/to where ?

See the "Link type, Available keywords" table in this section. `org-capture' may be executed in various Emacs buffers and available keywords may depend on major mode.

Is it possible to passe more keyword through an org-protocol call ?

Some time ago I tried %(exp) elisp snippets in templates (untested)

      "* [[%:link][%:description]]
#+BEGIN_QUOTE
%i
#+END_QUOTE
%(let ((bla (plist-get (plist-get org-store-link-plist :query) :bla)))
   (or bla "No bla"))"

emacsclient 'org-protocol:/capture?template=s&title=Hello&body=World&url=http:%2F%2Fexample.com&bla=foo'