Thank you for your reply.

I have write more, after the quotes below.

Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:
> 1. If there is %a placeholder in the template, org-capture stores link
>    to the location from where you called org-capture
>
> 2. If there is no placeholder, the last stored link is used

But how the "%:keyword" information are built ?

What I have understand from the documentation, it has something to do
with a "link". But I found the documentation unclear about this.

The text help for "%:keyword" only say:
"Specific information for certain link types, see below."

And bellow it say:
"For specific link types, the following keywords are defined:"

And the footnote say:
"If you define your own link types (see Adding Hyperlink Types), any
property you store with org-store-link-props can be accessed in capture
templates in a similar way."

As I didn't plan to define custom link, and read all the manual part
about it, as a simple org-capture user I have difficulties to understand
how the "%:keywords" are generated and how I can know which ones a
available in which condition.

At least, based on what the section "10.1.3.2 Template expansion" of
Org-mode documentation tell me.

Mak Nikulin say that these "%:keyword" are created by major modes.

Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:
> Not directly. Additional keywords are stored inside undocumented %:query
> keyword value.

So, I would need to use the "%(EXP)", and as "EXP", I need to write
Elisp code that will extract supplemental data passed on the
org-protocol url during the call ?

Best regards

-------
Gendre Sébastien