Hi Konrad,

Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hin...@fastmail.net> writes:

>> A clever combination of org-agenda-span and org-agenda-skip-function
>> (checking against this span) in a custom agenda command should do.
>
> That sounds like a good plan. A property could be used to limit visibility
> to day or week views, and the skip-function would check for that property.

Sorry, not sure I was clear enough: my point was that you can *already*
select tasks you want to appear on the dayly agenda view and not on the
weekly agenda view.

It's just a matter of writing an org-agenda-skip-function that react
differently depending on org-agenda-span.

I leave the homework to someone else :)

--
 Bastien