Seems to be ok on my side.

I wonder if my problem could have been triggered by the fact I had a
spurious file in the way of the (new) exporter: I had a foo.org file
exported to some other directory, but also a foo.html in the source
directory that had to be copied to the target directory by another
dependency of the project.

Thanks anyway for taking care of this.

Fabrice