Federico Manzan wrote:
> On x86 kernel is not allow using FPU or floating point.
> You can utilise floating point emulation.
> Here you can find some example
> http://www.linuxsmiths.com/blog/?p=253

I'm sorry if this appears rude, but if you know so little about EMC, you
should not
be commenting on it.  There is a switch available that allows real time
processes
to save FP state.  This has been employed since the original EMC
implementation
in 1998.    It is handled by our RT wrapper (rtapi).  EMC2 makes
EXTENSIVE use
of FP operations in nearly ALL of the real-time components.

Jon